Racing Harness Bar?

J0hnalex

Reaction score
Ive been searching for a direct fit Harness Bar for awhile only threds ive found on this one are way too old and all the ebay listings are expired
lol
:mf_pcwhack:

And let me clearify im looking for a direct fit one not a unerveral one makde for a mustang and with some "adjustments" will fit lol :shakehead:

Any Ideas?

Or has anyone used the Ebay Universal's are they any good?
Kind lost here Guys lol :banghead:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
IMO, a harness bar is a harness bar. Pretty much useless unless you have bucket seats. Look for the universal 48in(if i remember correctly)

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
There are no Direct Fit harness guide bars for our 6th gen Accords. You have to buy a universal/adjustable harness guide bar.

Measure the distance between your B pillar mounts and choose the one that will adjust to that measurement.

** Remember, do not wrap/secure your harness tail straps around a Harness Guide bar. It is only meant to guide the straps to an appropriate angle over your collar bones. Always secure the tail straps to an OEM mounting point.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i had a universal one from ebay in my accord for 4 years and have no complaints. it was pretty solidly in there. i didn't use it for harnesses, i just wanted the b pillars to be connected to firm up the car a little...and it definitely did that.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Do NOT use.

The point of our 3pt belts is so when the roof collapses your head will move out of the way, the point of a 4pt is that your head don't.

So only bother with a harness when you get a cage.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
gallery_10725_719_27834.jpg

J0hnalex

Reaction score

Thanks but i really just want a size so i can check out prices.
I understand they are not safe, i dont necessarily want it for a harness, i wanted to tighten up my handling.
Do you know the size?
Please

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you go on ebay and search any year accord with harness bar after it (ie. '1998 accord harness bar') they will come up. i got mine off of ebay and it was fine. you want it for the same reason i bought mine, and it will work just fine for that purpose. the ones that come up are a universal fitment, so they'll fit, you don't need to worry about the size. most of the ones that come up say 48", but it doesn't matter because they'll fit any car that's within like +/-3" of that. i paid $170 for mine.

Last edited:
Back