RackedOut's Progress [56k] 1/11/13

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: RackedOut's progress thread. *56k now way* NEW PICS 10/24/11

As for the trim, because of the wheels you have on there, I would leave it, but if the polished/chrome look is not to your liking, then by all means, blackout that trim!

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Looks smexy .. are there blotches cuz the paint was uneven ? or are they shadows ? Did you use a paint gun or spray can ?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

yea i was wondering about the trim.. when i change wheels later ill probably black it out.

annddd thats def cause of the spray can chris. haha im gonna try and use my friends paint gun to get it more even but for now i guess it'll just have to do.. it doesn't look too bad but yea its uneven. :eusa_doh:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

Rustoleum Bed Liner.. WHY :slap:

if you took the effort to paint your car why not just use regular spray paint, satin black, flat black etc

bed liner = will make any repairs/repainting impossible/much more expensive

that said do like the drop

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

if repairs need to happen Lord forbid ha, yea just repaint. its cheap to buy. im not worried bout it.

oh and thanks bout the drop!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Rustoleum Bed Liner.. WHY :slap:

if you took the effort to paint your car why not just use regular spray paint, satin black, flat black etc

bed liner = will make any repairs/repainting impossible/much more expensive

that said do like the drop

In some cases the cars repairs aren't worth it like mine and the car becomes a salvaged hunk of totalled steal. So the question is "why the hell not?", well in my case that is. I've never used the cheaper bed liner, however I've had to repaint the front lip without any issues. Repairs aren't impossible and why would you bedliner a car that you wanted to repaint. My car is worth less than a maaco paint job ha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

In some cases the cars repairs aren't worth it like mine and the car becomes a salvaged hunk of totalled steal. So the question is "why the hell not?", well in my case that is. I've never used the cheaper bed liner, however I've had to repaint the front lip without any issues. Repairs aren't impossible and why would you bedliner a car that you wanted to repaint. My car is worth less than a maaco paint job ha.

tumblr_ln5n8hAhx81ql0n5ho1_500.gif

Back