Rant about how other people mod their car...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Now in general...no one asks so we don't say anything. But....this time...pretend they did ask....don't throw around names...just rant...

No long comebacks or getting defensive that would cause the thread to become an argument about a single subject...its just your opinion...leave it at that...

ill start...
i hate how people do tons of $50-$100 mods...when they don't even have a drop done...and the car might as well look better stock...

i also hate how everyone thinks that they must change EVERY single thing on the car...and not by high quality changes...just general painting everything for the sole purpose of making it look diff...if it doesn't make it look BETTER...or work BETTER...don't do it...

i also hate cars that have big direction problems...like your general modding style should go all towards one direction...speed...looks...sound...not all at once....you will own multiple cars in your life...your Accord that you got as your first car doesn't have to accomplish everything you want to do as a car enthusiast...

/rant

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Oh yeah?

well your car doesnt run..........

j/k

i agree danny

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE it when people badge their car something it's not. Like SiR, or Inspire badging on a 6thgen.

Or the Guys that put Z28 badging on their V6 Camaros, thats even worse.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I also despise these..........

JDM%20Soshinoya%20(New%20Driver)%20Badges%20Large.jpg

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
the one thing that bugs the **** out of me is cars that have so much visual clashes on the exterior that its hard to look at them. I understand the need/desire for carbon fibre, lip kits, wings, visors, etc but make it flow. having a car covered in different and offsetting colors does little to appeal me and makes it seem like you have no planning put into the car. i understand that carbon fibre painting is a hard process that is also risky but there are tons of quality painters in the states that are more than competent at those kinds of tasks... especially if you've got a custom paint job i don't see the need for carbon fibre parts that seem to simply de-value the appearance of the car

/rant

Back