FS: Rare discontinued oem and aftermarket parts

Discussion in 'Cars & Parts For Sale/Trade' started by VancouverAccord, Mar 31, 2018.

1. VancouverAccord

VancouverAccord Well-Known Member

Sold the car some time ago and am now moving so its time to finally get rid of my horde of parts. I will keep updating the post as I find/pull out of storage parts so keep checking back. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping or paypal fees. Message me with your zip and I will get a shipping quote. Everything is OBO I need this stuff gone.

01-02 sedan OEM hood and bumper mask $80 hood part will fill all 6th gen i used it on my 00 coupe not sure about the bumper portion. Not selling separately.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

98-00 coupe mesh grill $20

[​IMG]

98-00 OEM coupe raybrig foglights $80 one has a crack and they have some pitting. Only has the oem "C" harness. Other harness' are home made (relay and switch) and comes with TL switch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

98-00 BNIB OEM sedan foglights $160 probably the only bnib set left in the world. If someone wants this set for their coupe I can swap the brackets with my other set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2x OEM fog switch $20 each one has pealing of clear but comes with pigtail the other is mint but has wires soldered to the pins (easy to remove)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

98-00 coupe OEM complete wood grain set $100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

98-00 OEM HVAC/Stereo wood grain $30

[​IMG]

03 CL-S OEM perforated steering wheel with switches $80 (fits all 98-02 accord)

[​IMG]

98-00 OEM rear underspoiler/lip $200 fresh NHBP paint originally DEP, 1 bolt broke off in the bracket that could be extracted or just used without that bracket. Had a small crack that was professionally repaired when painted. No bolts included (easy to get at hardware store)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

98-00 replica oem style front lip $50 Was painted silver poorly and is flaking but was never installed

Set of 4 yakima Q 95 Q clips and A pads $40 (for 98-02 accord coupe)

Sold:
    BNIB rear cargo net with hooks
    Neuspeed and CL-S Strut bar combo

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. Accordx

Accordx Well-Known Member

Would you be willing to sell the neuspeed strut bar separate from the cl-s one?

3. VancouverAccord

I’d rather keep them together. I have seen them sell for more than I have listed for the Neuspeed alone.

4. Praiz2ELoHiM

Praiz2ELoHiM New Member

Hi, are you located in WA or BC? I may be interested in some of the parts, and if nearby... I’d come pick up to forgo the shipping.

5. Accordx

Accordx Well-Known Member

Yeah true^^ I'm in WA and I'd be willing to meet up, but I assume you're probably from BC

6. VancouverAccord

Located in Vancouver BC but could meet over the border in Blaine if your getting a few things. I could use a fill up at the cheap gas stations anyway haha.

I also come down every year for Formula Drift in Monroe so if I've still got what your interested in then I can bring them with me.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  7. Camel

Camel New Member

PM'ed

8. VancouverAccord

Strut bars and cargo net sold

9. Enne

Enne Well-Known Member

Regarding the hood/bumper mask, is the 01-02 sedan front different than the 98-00? I have a 99.

10. VancouverAccord

I’m not sure about the differences between the bumpers. The hood portion will for sure fit. Maybe someone else on here has tried?