rattle and vibrating w? new obx headers

jjazul

Reaction score
so new headers installed everything firmly attached yet im getting a rattle and a hissing when i accelerate and vibrations when turning what in the **** is it something loose everything seems nice and snug i want to know if its something simple before i waste money taking it to the muffler man before i donate him money for something i failed to notice

agginline86

Reaction score
so new headers installed everything firmly attached yet im getting a rattle and a hissing when i accelerate and vibrations when turning what in the **** is it something loose everything seems nice and snug i want to know if its something simple before i waste money taking it to the muffler man before i donate him money for something i failed to notice

i4 or v6? stock intake or aftermarket? and did you install new gaskets when you put the headers on?
i have 4cyl and the bracket that held my stock headers hit against my megan headers after i installed them when i revved the engine, had to remove that brace since it was no longer holding anything in place. might wanna check to see if that's what the rattling is.

Back