RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k) *Updated 5/12/2011*

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

That's weird because it goes exactly over where the stock one was...

lol, i like your pinstripe dude. :wub:

i thinks its original and looks way better than oem.

2 points for thinking out side the box.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

Rip off my gif?? Other people have used that one before, as well as others. They get reused all the time.

I'm not crazy about pinstripes on the body, but yours is muted since it's black so it doesn't bother me.

Flat black wheels with red pinstripe would look good on your car imo. But that's only if the black body pinstripe was gone, I think a stripe on both the body and wheels would clash, especially in different colors.

Last edited:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

Rip off my gif?? Other people have used that one before, as well as others. They get reused all the time.

I'm not crazy about pinstripes on the body, but yours is muted since it's black so it doesn't bother me.

Flat black wheels with red pinstripe would look good on your car imo. But that's only if the black body pinstripe was gone, I think a stripe on both the body and wheels would clash, especially in different colors.
The wheels I'm looking at are Motegi Mr116s sized 18'' and they are flat black with red lip. Once I get them, of the stripe clashes, I'll take it off. No biggie. Im friends with the owner of the body shop that did it.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

Exactly my point.

Well the 'natural lines of the car' included the pinstripe.
So I'm well inside the 'natural' boundaries.
Plus, there's a line under the stripe from fading of course so it's either double gold pinstripe, new black pinstripe, or ugly red fading lines.
Pick one please.

mr. smith

Reaction score

nice looking ride!

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

nice looking ride!

Thanks. I love the look of yours.
Are you ever gonna get rid of those turn signals near your tires ? I don't have em and I can't stand the orange

imaricer:)

Reaction score

thoe are side markers, theyre pretty clean if u ask me.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

thoe are side markers, theyre pretty clean if u ask me.

Oh. Then I guess the things I tinted on my side bumper are considered turn signals lol

Back