razo auto shift knob?

danielkrall

Reaction score
Does it feel solid and not too cheap? Haha. And how easy is it to install with the push down feature working smoothly?

1cecreamman

Reaction score
I haven't received it yet just ordered it a few days ago off of eBay. Once I get it I'll post some pictures and let you know how it feels

whitederic

Reaction score
I found the one you have I think
http://m.pepboys.com/product/details/964230/00826/accessories/interior_accessories/shift_knob

It's not too like big at all? Like feel wise

That's exactly it! It's smaller (diameter wise) than the stock shifter with the side button. Took me months to find one. They were always out of stock locally. The top center has a sticker (forgot what it says) that I want to replace with a Honda sticker. It's about the size of a quarter.

1cecreamman

Reaction score
That's exactly it! It's smaller (diameter wise) than the stock shifter with the side button. Took me months to find one. They were always out of stock locally. The top center has a sticker (forgot what it says) that I want to replace with a Honda sticker. It's about the size of a quarter.

I'm thinking about canceling the eBay one I ordered and ordering that one, who knows how the quality is going to be on the eBay one lol

whitederic

Reaction score
I'm thinking about canceling the eBay one I ordered and ordering that one, who knows how the quality is going to be on the eBay one lol
The quality is really nice. Just some of the edges are rough and if you file them you will chip paint. I don't notice them as much anymore.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
The push down knob from razo is discontinued they dont make it anymore. The ones you can find are from pilot from pepboys.

I like my tl one you can put manual knobs on it. I have a stock tl type s knob.

Back