READ: Ordering more Decals, what colors

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Alright I'm going to be ordering some more of the larger decals, ~1x10". What colors do you guys want? And please only respond with colors you'd actually buy and put on your car, because it took forever to get rid of some red ones last time. If you honestly want a specific color, that's okay, but please do so with the intent to buy some so I don't get stuck with them.

For now, I won't be ordering any more small ones because I have a few pairs of those left in silver & red and overall they haven't been as popular

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not a problem. trying to limit it to 3 colors total, probably around 15-20 pairs (with the war, sticker prices have gone up quite a bit b/c vinyl is made out of oil so I don't want to dump over $120 on stickers all at once), with one of the colors being white

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh sh!t yea!!!!! yo, i DEFF want white......but if you can get large ones in FLAT black, thatd be pimp, im gonna buy a ton of stickers this time due to the fact that i actually have money now. but i would deff love the smaller ones in white, i NEED them, haha, you know that. if you can get some in a flat black thatd be cool too. but yea man, if youre ordering some smaller ones too, which are the ones im putting on the car, you deff have to get them in white.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
for now i was just planning on getting some of the larger ones... i'll see how many of the small ones i have to order at a time - if i can only buy like 4 pairs or so, i'll try and hook you up with the smaller ones, but for now i'm just planning on re-ordering large ones

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Wildman said:
for now i was just planning on getting some of the larger ones... i'll see how many of the small ones i have to order at a time - if i can only buy like 4 pairs or so, i'll try and hook you up with the smaller ones, but for now i'm just planning on re-ordering large ones

alright, thanks. if you can just get big ones, i would say flat black, cuz id put them on my 2 rear door windows, and i dont really want them to stick out too much, but if theyre flat black, you can still see em.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
im down for 2 flat black ones. im not a sticker person, but if theyd be flat or matte id buy 2 of em cause white would stick out too much for my tastes.

justvtec

Reaction score
i say keep the silvers goin too(since i have 1)

blindside

Reaction score
yeah silver looks alright, i have a silver honduh sticker and it's pretty decent :)

Back