FS: Read Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: Lowering Springs for sale

The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 50 legitimate posts to create a thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

2. You must have been a member here for at least 2 months before creating a thread.

3. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price, whether you will ship or not, and pictures.

4. No "feeler" or "testing waters" threads are allowed

5. Keep F/S and WTB threads ON TOPIC! This means no off topic discussion. If someone posts up their car up for sale, DO NOT post in the thread asking the OP to part items out unless he/she says they are interested in doing so. If you have ANY off topic questions, take it to PM's.

6. OP's of F/S threads are permitted to bump their threads only ONCE every twenty four hours.

7. Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

8. Items you are selling must be off the car and ready to ship before you can make a FS thread.

I've bolded and underlined rules you're breaking.
:lock:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

yes rules, need to follow those
and to be honest doubt anyone will buy no names, but u never know, glws and 50 post

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score

Well I do have 50 legitamite posts and the only thing I didn't post was whether. I would ship the item or not.

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score

These springs do have a name actually its not some cheap ebay brand. But since its not tein skunk2 or eibach its automaticaly considerd crap. Its a german product and all the reviews for this spring is mostly positive.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

all i was sayn is most probably wont consider the because sportlines are 160-180 new

and dnt get so defensive

just tryn to help u out/point u in right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back