Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Could I do this? Any instructions or just an idea of what this would take would be great. Thanks.

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
Well he did tell me rear wheel...

There must also be speed sensors for the rear wheels for ABS purposes or whatever.. right? That's all the info I have right now.

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
wow, no love on my thread... anyone replace a wheel speed sensor themselves??

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright I'm bumping this 2 year old thread instead of making a new one about ABS wheel speed sensors in hopes of some help. This thread was the only real relevant one I found from searching, and I hope there may be more to say 2 years later...haha. Plus I thought it'd be helpful to have this all in one place.

Anyway, I need to replace one of my rear ABS sensors, it's the rear right. I've already gotten the code analyzed and it's definitely the right rear sensor. My Haynes manual doesn't point out its location or talk about it other than how it works. Can anyone tell me where the rear ABS sensor is located, and has anyone changed one?

goldnknight, did you ever get this done? Also, klr4life, if you see this I read you've done this in another thread...

Thanks all.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I haven't either. :lawl:

But I am now thinking it may be the due to the partially exposed wire I put electrical tape around because the ABS light comes on and off, and sometimes even engages, randomly.

Anyway, really surprised no one has anything on this.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I have the Honda repair manual. i'll look to see if it says where it is after i get back from a party tonight

Back