Rear window visor

should I put the wing on

• Total voters

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You can always buy some better 3M tape and use that, or get some Crazy Glue and use that to make it hold better.

It's more for looks, not sure if there is a real aerodynamic benefit to it, but it does not affect your rearview at all.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
You can always buy some better 3M tape and use that, or get some Crazy Glue and use that to make it hold better.

3M double-sided tape only hold so much. as far as using super glue are you insane? that stuff will stain the hell out of the paint, window, and the weather strips.

i'm thinking silicone now but not sure. maybe i'll just sell the bitch.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
3M double-sided tape only hold so much. as far as using super glue are you insane? that stuff will stain the hell out of the paint, window, and the weather strips.

If you aren't putting it on with a paint brush, you should be ok.....and if you plan on leaving it on the car, no big deal, it was a suggestion, and we have stuff here that can be used on glass, not sure about in the US, but silicone glue is a good option as well.

and_one

Reaction score

i used double sided industrial tape from target...damn sh.t is strong as hell...much better than the stock 3m tape they give...trust me u wont have to worry stability and anyone trying to take it too! :thumbsup:

RAULCR2K3

Reaction score
Where Can I Find One Of These??? I Can't Find Them No Where For Our Car.

Back