RedRyder and Kn0x47 photoshoot

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest all, appreciate the kind words. :)

…Sadly I lost my projectors in my accident. I dont know if i will be getting em again either. who knows. love both cars though!

Was this recent? Hope the damage wasn’t severe man. Messed with the vette at all?

Re-creation of the best san marino red 6GA coupe photoshoot, w/slow accord and red_02accord. This is better though.

We actually joked about this when we were shooting lol. A lot of the same themes going on.

All the pics from that shoot are unlinked in the thread now. :(

i miss my 6thgen =( huhuhu

Last I remember you had the whole inspection issue going on…what ended up happening btw?

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Last I remember you had the whole inspection issue going on…what ended up happening btw?

I have to prove that I spend atleast $500 to get my sticker...with the wedding coming up, I can't afford to bring her out this year...so, she's in storage again =(, took her out for a spin yesterday and surprises me as to how much faster she is than the TL ...o_O lol i miss driving her =(

slowaccord

Reaction score
Was this recent? Hope the damage wasn’t severe man. Messed with the vette at all?

It was a minor fender bender that happened in January but since the car is low it look a hit. Had to get a new hood, lights and bumper along with support. fenders were untouched.

Yea the vette was with me for several months cause my accord was back home. I added intake, headers, exhaust, and underdrive pulleys. I got it tuned about 2 months ago and it made 402 whp. It feels really strong on the street and is probably low 12's with a good driver.

I will probably get a local member to redo my retros. I saved the damaged headlights. Insides look good still so I think if i order some $70 ebay lights I can salvage em. Right now I'm on halogen lol.

I need to get my accord tuned. today i got all my parts together. 310 cc injectors, boomslang and emanage, new spark plugs. But I can't find my BNIB 1:1 aeromotive FPR. I'm pretty sad cause I didnt even open it and I couldnt find it. oh well. I will look again. If not I will get a new one.

Back