Reliable Trans Swap around Chicagoland?

Murdaccord

Reaction score
Alright so I've used this forum as a resource many times. I have 99 Accord EX v6 coupe. I've read the countless transmission swap forums and what my question is if there is anyone on the forums that has experience doing this trans swap in the Chicagoland/Illinois area? I'm not ready to take the plunge yet, but I'd like to go somewhere with a good reputation when I do get it done.
I'm looking at the 6 speed swap mainly, but I'd probably get the j32 at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Murdaccord

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I've heard about his harnesses, but never had a link to his site. Bookmarked.

Why is there no 6th gen option under Accord on his site? :/

Anyone else in the area, if you don't do the swap yourselves, is there some reputable shop that you can recommend that has done this swap more than once?

Murdaccord

Reaction score
Nobody? What about Richie? Is he active on here or does he just get on the forums a couple times a year? lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
He has kind of moved on to newer Accords and TL's. But he might still make the harnesses or have some left over. I don't know if he ever comes on here, if anything he may show up in the swap info threads on V6P now and then.

Back