Repaint nextweek, post suggested colors for 6thgen

redtoy

Reaction score
repaint

looks like its gonna be a repaint after all not just a washover..everything's gonna be painted..hurts to see your car like this..

image018qf1.jpg

image021vl2.jpg

image022fc9.jpg

image019gr1.jpg

image024ua9.jpg

Jeffro

Reaction score
I saw a dog... And that, once again, just looks painful. :eek:

Phut

Reaction score
that ain't painful. i'd be fricken happy. what sucks is the waiting period.

angelplus

Reaction score
WOW theres deffinently a dog under your car. I cant wait to see it bro, make sure you take plenty of pictures!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Phut said:
that ain't painful. i'd be fricken happy. what sucks is the waiting period.
That was the first thing i thought. Unless you were taking it to macco, then it would be painful :D . Waiting sucks though, i had some paintwork done on my accord, don't ask, took about 2 weeks, it was a bitch. Luckily my dad was out of town and his s2k became my daily for that time period.

Jeffro

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
That was the first thing i thought. Unless you were taking it to macco, then it would be painful :D . Waiting sucks though, i had some paintwork done on my accord, don't ask, took about 2 weeks, it was a bitch. Luckily my dad was out of town and his s2k became my daily for that time period.

Painful = waiting and having your car stripped down

shavedaccord

Reaction score
before I forget to mention DO NOT PAINT YOUR CAR A CANDY IF ITS A DAILY DRIVER..unless you have the money to up keep the paint and repaint large areas of your car on a regular basis to fix dents, dings scratchs so on..candy is intended for show cars..if you don't believe me ask any body guy and he will tell you it's a bitch on a daily driver

redtoy

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Painful = waiting and having your car stripped down

thats exactly what i was thinking! lol!

as what shavedaccord was saying, thats exactly the reason why i don't want to paint my accord any candy colors or even pearl for that matter..my car is a daily driver and the weather here is sucks, the moment you clean your car its gonna rain again.

Phut

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
before I forget to mention DO NOT PAINT YOUR CAR A CANDY IF ITS A DAILY DRIVER..unless you have the money to up keep the paint and repaint large areas of your car on a regular basis to fix dents, dings scratchs so on..candy is intended for show cars..if you don't believe me ask any body guy and he will tell you it's a bitch on a daily driver
i had a friend who had some custom paint work done on his cbr600. wanted some candy paint thrown into the mix. got his bike back, parked it out in the sun all day, and BAM! faded.......

dynasty

Reaction score
Phut said:
i had a friend who had some custom paint work done on his cbr600. wanted some candy paint thrown into the mix. got his bike back, parked it out in the sun all day, and BAM! faded.......

is that a good thing or a bad thing? haha

Back