Replacement Leather Seat Covers????

yoseppi

Reaction score
Where can you buy replacement leather seat covers for the 2001-02 Accord Coupe? Do the dealers even stock these? Or does anyone know of a source to buy these. I've looked to no end online, and all I ever see is cheapo ones made from patterns. None that really look like OEM, just loose ill fitting patterned ones.

Any info anyone?

Thanks

Cpyro

Reaction score
Tasauto, and Kaizen or something like that is a brand i see ppl on here use.

yoseppi

Reaction score
I'm aware of the aftermarket brands, those are what I am trying hard to avoid. Does anyone know if dealers still sell OEM leather seat covers? Or of ANY online sources for OEM leather seat covers.

Really only want the OEM fit and finish for my covers.

Thanks for any help.

SeanXtec

Reaction score
A single phone call to the dealer wouldn't be all that difficult. I think you can handle it.

yoseppi

Reaction score
Gee thanks, I never woulda figured that one out if I hadn't already done it.

Mainly was looking for an online source if any. But thanks for your words of inspiration.

A single phone call to the dealer wouldn't be all that difficult. I think you can handle it.

leviathann

Reaction score
The only way to get OEM cover is from the dealer. However, even the dealers installed aftermarket leather. Classic soft trim is the company that supplies most dealers for that oem look. Katzkin is another company I have used. I currently installed a KATZKIN interior. They are FAR better quality than oem. A dealer replacement interior will cost you MEGA bucks. If I were to spend that kind of money I would just get a KATZKIN interior.

I have installed a total of 30 or so leather interiors (It's a hobby) so the decision is up to you.
From the ones I have sold here I have NEVER gotten a complaint about fitment. If you want to do a quick swap, you're better off just buying used leather seats....

Back