FS: retro & oem

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
damn i need the stock ones.... hit me up and i really wanted that accord u had it was fresh and sweet lmaooo

Artistotle

Reaction score
My babies! I made those!

Morimoto mini h1 projectors with premium E36 replica bezels from Theretrofit source. Bulbs and ballasts from DDMtuning. headlights from ebay, DEPO brand. All good quality stuff, was around $300 in parts alone plus took quite a bit of custom cutting/gluing/testing/painting. Now that they are being sold with a spare set of headlights included it is an even better deal than when I sold em for $300!

P.S. I did not position them incorrectly, I did the best that was physically possible with the components used without extreme hacking of the headlight involved. could be that the black paint on the DEPO innter bezels was not hightemp, but would require some very careful masking/taping/respraying to correct that.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
there he is lolz ... thanks for shinning some light in the subject man lolz .. I bought them and never even installed them (was waiting for spring)

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
If you are willing to ship the headlights, I would be willing to pay the 300 plus whatever actual shipping charges would be. Let me know, serious interest.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
The retros are sold the only thing I have left are the shrouds and the oem headlights ... Anyone want them??

Back