FS: Retrofit stuff, bypass filter, CF eyelids, towhook

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage.

7007032791_cc25e59998_b.jpg

Replica 'gatling gun' shrouds from retrofitsource.com. They have minor paint blemishes on them, but you can just paint them whatever color you want.
Pair of CCFL rings w/ CCFL inverters and wiring. 70mm diameter.
Pic of the blemishes:
7007034413_df311d2885_b.jpg

Gotta go as a package. $25 obo

Air intake bypass filter
70mm/2.75" inlet/outlet
$10 Sold pending pick up.

Benen Industries front and rear tow hook.
Bought set used, and the front was never mounted by the previous owner or myself. Only the rear was mounted before winter, never had to actually use it. The paint has scraped off on a small section on the bottom of the rear hook. Pic of the wear:
6860917688_159eedf408_b.jpg

$80 obo for the set.

CF eyelids for 98-02 Honda Accords
Authentic CF, not overlay. I would suggest using 3M adhesive tape to mount them.
Here's a mock up pic I took, they were never actually mounted.
5031816024_62576d7e23_b.jpg

$80 obo Tentatively sold, pending full payment.

Last edited:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Nice eyelids. I would just never pay $80 for a cosmetic that anyone could easily rip me off for. Glws

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
NotNice: The wheel is a Rota Subzero that I'm including in the local sale of my current wheels (Racing Sparco NS-II Python). It's just one single wheel.

6thGenJed: Yeah its a little hard to justify, I ordered them on eBay for $100 because I like the style and the fact that they're genuine CF. The cops in my city have decided that any type of eyelid will fail a safety, so it doesn't make sense for me to put these on anymore.

RedRyder: PM'ed.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Any pics of the CCFL on?

Unfortunately no, I mounted them and everything, but when I was putting the headlights back together, the ring pressed against the lenses and broke on both sides. It wouldn't have happened if I wasn't rushing to finish my first set of retros, but I was too excited to do it right :fail:

I'm sure there are pics available on retrofitsource.com though.

I'll get back to you on shipping this afternoon, gotta head off to class right now.

Back