RETUNE UPDATE - Erik123456789's Official SOHC Turbo Build!!!

Erik123456789

Reaction score
mostly cus it accelerates slower lol.. but thats okay.. it has 320whp to back it up mwuahahah! lol im about go to outside right now and start taking out the tranny on mine ill be on later!

Erik123456789

Reaction score
i ended up taking the whole motor out cus its easier to than to just do the tranny out alone.. and cus the head is already off lol. anyway.. i got tired so im stopping for tonight until tomorrow morning.. i got worn out today cus i had to take the f23 tranny off some other stupid car in the dirt with no shade, water, proper tools and it was tiring as ****! Im planning on finishing tomorrow morning tho, i got everything ready just gotta slap the head on tomorrow morning and in it goes!

edit: oh yeah and i spray painted the tranny black LOL cus i was too lazy to clean it/polish it(sorta) like my old one. :'(

Erik123456789

Reaction score
hahah yea, then i spilled oil all over the ground and chassis so that made things a little more slippery. i mean interesting.. ;)

Erik123456789

Reaction score
:rofl: i remember spilling mtf on the floor/ that was super interesting
any pics:naughty:

haha nah man no pics.. i gotta clean it up real good once the cars running though cus the floor is MESSY now, cant even get underneath the car comfortably anymore

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i rememer doing that **** almost every month with my friend.....fun times

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
god I can't wait to start tearing mine apart for the build next month. so excited!!!! hey what are you tune'd on btw?

Back