Revscene.net Annual Spring Meet 2010 Vancouver BC

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
sorry guys i wont be coming :( i ref ice hockey and there's U16 tryouts happening this coming weekend. its also a tryout for refs :p any hockey players here?

Cruatchi

Reaction score
U16??? :jarred:

too bad you can't make it:furious:

so i guess it's just Storms and I from 6GA. where abouts are you staying storms? Bby? Van? Coq? maybe we can meet up before heading down to the VAC premeet.

storms

Reaction score
We might beable to arrange something LOL!! @ Cruatchi not sure where! Was staying with family but there not home this weekend, so my boss is getting me a place to stay She hasn't told me what hotel yet!! It will be either the Best western by Ikea Coquitlam or one of the hotels by the Airport. Those are the usual places we stay when on a course in Vancouver! I'll hopefully know by tomorrow!! oh and don't forget JV6 he said he'll be joining us he just doesn't come online very often!!!!

storms

Reaction score
I have my room booked will be staying in Coq, just off lougheed and North RD. Will be at the VAC Timmys meet this friday night @10:30!

Cruatchi

Reaction score
well i'm definitely on your way to the VAC Pre-meet in Vancouver.

dunno if i'll be going to timmy ho's this friday.

This is where the VAC people park on friday nights.
def59f33.jpg

storms

Reaction score
kewl thanks! well if I don't see any of you on Friday then I'll see those of you that will be at the VAC pre-meet.. If ya want to get a hold of me PM me today and I'll send ya my cell # or ask Inv4zn!

Back