RGs CG7 (All New Updates And Pics) (11/4/12)

JDMCG7

Reaction score
Re: Newbie From Central Cali (RG's CG)

hey guys yea some of the picture are old but ill have new ones soon with my new suspension i have about 1200 into suspension werk done right now ima try to get to 3 grand but yea the drop was uneven but its been raised up a little more cause my front camber kit an the back wheel are gonna get strightern a tad bit too when i get the rear camber an toe links if you guys wanna know my suspensions work right now its: Function and form Type 2s, Ingalls Adjustable Control Arms No name strut tower bar an no name rear tie bar thanks for the love peeps

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

hey guys yea some of the picture are old but ill have new ones soon with my new suspension i have about 1200 into suspension werk done right now ima try to get to 3 grand but yea the drop was uneven but its been raised up a little more cause my front camber kit an the back wheel are gonna get strightern a tad bit too when i get the rear camber an toe links if you guys wanna know my suspensions work right now its: Function and form Type 2s, Ingalls Adjustable Control Arms No name strut tower bar an no name rear tie bar thanks for the love peeps

Help us out and use proper punctuation. That hurt my eyes to read and my brain to decipher. Just a heads up.

1200 on that setup? You could have spent 900 and gotten all that you needed: 850 for the coils, 30 for the strut bar, and 20 for the tie bar. You don't need a camber kit on our cars; you just need to have the toe straight.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Love that color :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

absolutely beautiful, keep a lip kit its a must

JDMCG7

Reaction score

My Coilovers were 870.00 No name strut bar and tie bar 20 bucks a piece and control arms were 350.00 theres alot more to come i rather have a liget suspension then have cheap ebay coliovers with low spring rate dude no hating or disrespcting ya kno that real talk those picture i have on there are mostly with ebay coliovers when i take more pictures ill be sure to post them up

JDMCG7

Reaction score

absolutely beautiful, keep a lip kit its a must

thank you i was thinking of get a 98 front bumper an getting a Xneon Front Lip but ill see about it still thinking about it ive have a lip for it but i snaped it cause it was way too tight on the bumper its a 02 front end an the lip was a 98-00 front end

JDMCG7

Reaction score

i think if you put in "Citystars" CG in google i think ill pop up i forgot lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

throw in a comma (,) or period (.) every once in a while, its aggravating to read without any punctuation haha

JDMCG7

Reaction score

hahahaha sorry about that. im not used to doing that ill try to inprove on that guys.lol

Back