Rockford Fosgate Prime R1693

98accordky

Reaction score
DSCF1918.jpg
I just got these for father's day and going to install them. Any one have a set of these let me know what you think? Hope they sound good this will be the firs thing I've done to my car since I got it 4 months ago hope it's a good start.:D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i cant imagine cardboard boxes would sound very good :peek: :lawl:

no rear speakers ftw.

98accordky

Reaction score
the box not so much, but the speakers inside sounded really great after i installed them it only took me about an hour. here are some pics of the speakers online already installed and covered them. I was surprised my wife only paid 116 for the set even with my cheap sony head unit that came with the car they sound 100 times better than stock.
these are the 6x9's
R1693_1_m.jpg

Here are the 6.5 rounds
R1653_1_m.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the stock speakers look like they could have been made during the invention of the transistor :lawl:

now did you disconnect the stock tweeters from the headunit harness? if not, theres must be a TON of treble in there...

a mindblowing tidbit is that in coupes, the rear speakers are almost as close to your ears as the fronts :lawl:

98accordky

Reaction score
No I did'nt and there is a lot of treble had to turn it down and fade to back it was hurting my ears on the really high notes other than that really good just can't wait to get some thump in the trunk.

Back