Rockford, MMats, LA, Pioneer setup

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
good stuff bro, for some weird reason me and my buddy noticed 6thgens are spl machines, i duno how much windshield flex you get but watch with your rearview mirror.......... myn fell off, don't you love though when you have ur visors up and the plastic extender pice (<- lack of a better name) shake out hah

GaAccord

Reaction score
good stuff bro, for some weird reason me and my buddy noticed 6thgens are spl machines, i duno how much windshield flex you get but watch with your rearview mirror.......... myn fell off, don't you love though when you have ur visors up and the plastic extender pice (<- lack of a better name) shake out hah

My rearview will fall off eventually. It already rattles like a SOB and I can barely touch it and it shakes when systems off lol

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i was driving home from work and it fell off scared the crap outa me cuz i wasn't expecting it obviously lol. there is just a tiny pice of double sided tape left on my windshield lol :henry:

GaAccord

Reaction score
Yeah, it's only a matter of time lol.

Eventually these subs will be replaced with Mmats dreadnauts (sp?) and another Mmats 1000.1

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
cant wait to see when you upgrade, im in the process of trying to get rid of my kickers so i can pay for my new box to be built, for my 2 level 4 15in DC's

GaAccord

Reaction score
cant wait to see when you upgrade, im in the process of trying to get rid of my kickers so i can pay for my new box to be built, for my 2 level 4 15in DC's

It won't be anytime soon lol. I have a lot of things I need to do to the car before that becomes a priority.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
yea i hear ya lol, i got a lot to do as well spl is a priority tho, i need coils due to the fact of the weight going into the trunk, i want my car to be a M/T want new wheels i need new bumpers, need to paint those new bumpers along with repainting my lip kit, i need to do a 5 lug swap, and thats just off the top of my head lol

GaAccord

Reaction score
Haha I'm waiting on paint as well. Then I wanna get some better headlights, just got a skunk2 catback exhaust, carbon fiber trunk/hood, etc etc

Toyojake

Reaction score
I can imagine the back end of your car rattles quite a bit with those, what have you done for that?

Back