Roseville/Sacramento Summer Meet!

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
There are plenty of cool spots out here in Roseville, and even more closer in towards Sacramento. I would love to organize a meet in the area, maybe Downtown Sac, Old Sac, Discovery Park, or somewhere up in Roseville. If anyone is interested, throw in your two cents. I would love to do a garage meet, just want to find a free one or one that isn't expensive. Obviously, it would be a laid back thing. We have a few meets here in Roseville, but they are quickly being stomped out by the police, because they are afraid of cars revving their motors. There is an infamous black Chevelle out here that gets everything shut down for doing burnouts. Don't get me wrong, I love burnouts and loud cars, but not when it ruins it for the crowd. Anywho, I'm up for ideas. Let's make this happen!

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
Got a location. Go to Google Maps and search 38.758639, -121.256286. Those are the coordinates to the spot in the parking lot. It is at UA Theatre off of Sunrise in Roseville. Plenty of space, there is food near by, and it's secluded to where we wont have people calling the cops, because "There are a bunch of race cars." We just have to think of a time and date.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
We have been playing with the idea of doing a hwy 49 cruise. Start in sac head up 50 to 49 and cruise over to 80 by way of foresthill. Tons of good spots for pics and a fun winding stretch of hwy. We just need to work out a date.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
We have been playing with the idea of doing a hwy 49 cruise. Start in sac head up 50 to 49 and cruise over to 80 by way of foresthill. Tons of good spots for pics and a fun winding stretch of hwy. We just need to work out a date.

Sounds good to me. Let's figure something out.

Back