Rota Circuit 10s

MAR387

Reaction score
Hello all -

So I'm finally considering getting some wheels (In bronze). I'm really into the Rota Circuit 10s, as my title suggests. Here is what I'm looking at http://www.buyimportperformance.com/product_p/ro-circuit101775.htm . My question to you all is will I have any issues, to your knowledge, as far as the +45MM offset or anything as far as fitment is concerned? Currently, I'm riding on koni yellows and ground control coilovers. I'm pretty set on these wheels. Do any of you where else I could get these wheels from, in 17's and a bolt pattern of 4x114.3? If you guys have anything negative to say, unless it's based on your own personal experience with these wheels, please keep it to yourself. Thanks for your time.

MAR387

Reaction score
I'm guessing I wouldn't have an issue with 17 x 7.5 with a 45 offset then?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You'll be fine. btw did you ever figure out what the noise was coming from your front left corner?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
when I called to order my subzeros or any other rims;they where all "SoldOut" ha so i just went on ebay and saved few hundred$..lol owell

xx24xx

Reaction score
Did you know Rotas are made in the Philippines? :eh:

Not that it matters :hahano:

MAR387

Reaction score
I know I am bringing this back from the dead but I am once again curious about wheels. More specifically, which of you all have 17 inch wheels? Did you guys notice a noticeable difference in acceleration when switching from stock 15s to 17s? Thanks.

Back