FS: Rotora 4-Piston Front BBK

Nismode

Reaction score
Bought this off a user on V6P who had it on an 03 Accord Sedan (7GA).

According to Rotora who I just got off the phone with, this WILL bolt up to a 6GA (98-02)/2G TL (99-04) and 3G TL's (04-08 non Brembo), but you will need to buy your own SS brake lines.

Red Rotora 4-piston Front BBK for Honda Accord. Was previously on an 03 Accord Sedan, but will also fit 98-05 Accords (6th & 7th Gen) , as well as 99-03 Acura TL sedans (2nd gen), possibly CL coupes of the same year. Possibly other applications as well. You can double check with Rotora for compatibility.

Rotors have a little surface rust since they were uninstalled in the rain, as the seller stated in his original thread.

Recommended to install Stainless steel brake lines in the front with installation (not included).

Included:
2 Calipers
2 Slotted rotors
Instruction manual
Original Box

Located in Brooklyn, local pickup preferred.

$650 + shipping. Box is kinda heavy so I can't estimate how much shipping would be.

bbk2.jpg

bbk1.jpg

bbk.jpg

changaroo

Reaction score
can that black stuff on the caliper be cleaned off? & are the rotors 2 piece?

Nismode

Reaction score
can that black stuff on the caliper be cleaned off? & are the rotors 2 piece?
The black stuff is just oil/fluid. I literally just took em out of the box & put them back in lol.

Rotors are 1-piece. I'll clean it up when I get the chance and take better/more detailed pics.

Nismode

Reaction score
Selling cuz I bought it on an impulse, and I'm too lazy/broke to go through with buying the parts for the 5-lug swap and installing it. Plus I might be getting rid of the Accord.

Back