ryan's 98 DEP EX sedan (56k) update 6-25-09

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well if you're worried about output, don't go IB unless its with like an 18" lol.

so you want to sell it b/c its a 98-00, and not a 01-02 huh? Guess I can't blame you lol.

Hurry up and install those comps though, I don't know how in the hell u can stand the stock fronts lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
id be running either single 12 or 15 with IB. it does require less power than a traditional box from what i understand. i want to run 300-500 rms but totally undecided on brand of sub. im tempted to stay with a 12" since i listen to everything from oldies to rap but NO COUNTRY! lol

im buying another 98-00 sedan LOL :beer:

i actually updated the ICE section in the first post...i blew the front passenger midbass last week cause i crossed it over too low (oops) and the drivers side was hanging on for dear life...there is NO resistance when i push the cones down ahahahaha. i got a pair of infinity coaxs free and amp'ed em...but they dont sound good at all :(

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^^ IB power requirements can be kind of receiving. Its not that they don't need as much power, its that they can't take as much power. It's a lot easier for a sub to over extend or go out of line in an IB setup because there is no pressure on the backside of the cone to act as a spring. IB gets the lowest, but if you are running a 12" w3 in a sealed box and don't think its loud enough, a 12" IB setup won't be any louder.

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score
The car is starting to look good...drop and wheels and the retro would finish it up nicely...btw was it hard to do the steering wheel swap? Any issues? And if you've got a DIY that would be awesome! :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the swap was actually pretty easy. the worst part was not turning the collar while removing/installing the new wheel. the alignment is off a tad to the left, but if i go one tooth right, its way off. nothing a front end alignment couldnt fix.

there is a diy here...i gotta go right now but i can post some tips and tricks later in the evening :)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: ryan's 98 DEP EX sedan (56k) update 3/10/08

random pix added/updated list of shiz :whip_001:

honda_dude

Reaction score

DEP FTW!!!

nice car!...where did u get the cc knobs??

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

v6p...teh place for noobs :lawl:

they were limited edition, and im pretty sure they stopped making em early last year. ive only seen maybeeeee 2 used pairs for sale...ever...people want to hang on to them.

i havent been over there lately, but they might be convinced to make another run if theres enough interest :thinking: ehhh probably not though...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

so are you going to finish your retro before your car dies out??? hasn't it been like a year plus easily? :D

Back