Sébastien's 1998 accord coupe V-Tech 4 cyl

DiamondAcc

Reaction score
Here are some pic of my honda accord 1998 4 cyl V-Tech.

I install a body kit on it but i'm not sure what is the real name of it. I pay about 300$ box for it so I don't really care !

New paint job... Still need to fix some paint problem.

Sorry but I didnt had the time to wash it !

Its on 4 stand cause Ive got a brake line broken. I need to fix it !

If someone can tell me if its better to change all brake line or just the one broken ? Honda tell me also to change my fuel line at the same time but well...

1116436687.jpg

1116436823.jpg

1116436854.jpg

1116436958.jpg

And under my car, the only thing that I see is rust ! 200 000 km on the odometers for a 1998. Do I need to continue put some cash on this car?

I need to change exhaust.. Timing Belt...Fuel Brake lines...

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Pictures aren't working. If your fuel line and other brake lines are not visibly damanged or causing any problems, I would not worry about changing them and fuel line out. However if you are noticing some throttle issues, idle issues, and hesitations I would replace the fuel line, check fuel pump and filter. If your brakes are in working order I would not change your lines out unless you want to.

V-Tech needs to be changed to vtec

It is up to you if you think putting money into your car is worth it. To a lot of people, putting money into this car is a huge waste of money, to most of us it is a lifestyle :lawl:

Rust is a big pain in the ***. There are numerous chemicals that can be used to counter-attack the rust. What happens is it turns the rusting area back into a more substantial metal that you can work off of and stops the spread if you use some type of sealer, hell even truck bed liner would work.

Last edited:

DiamondAcc

Reaction score
Ok thanks well I had some picture trouble but they should work right now lol... Well I lived in Quebec and that why its so rust under my car caused by the salt and calcium -.- i will ask the guy who shoot the bed in my truck ! Here its call Line-X and ill check if he do cars ! Ty

1slosedan

Reaction score
Sick body kit. I think more people should put body kits on their Accords. I mean, for 300 bucks, you practically HAVE to buy it.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
not a fan of body kits really. and at first glance i thought "holy **** he really can go 4x4ing" :lawl:

Back