S2000 AP2 V1 Wheels

beLIEver

Reaction score
I have come across a sweet deal on a set of AP2 V1 wheels. I have searched and there are some that say the staggered fronts and rears won't work, that you need 4 rears. My Accord is a 2002 SE Sedan. I've already found what all will be needed for the 5 lug conversion. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also going to pick up an AP2 muffler. I'm not going to do the catback. I just intend to weld the muffler on.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You can run the staggered setup if you want, but either way, you will need at least 20mm spacers for it to look good on your car.

beLIEver

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. Will the lug studs still be long enough. I'm still undecided on whether or not to drop it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Anything larger than a 5mm spacer requires longer studs. And you would definitely need more than 5mm as stated above.

Based on what I’ve read, I wouldn’t bother with this setup unless you get your hands on 4 rears.

beLIEver

Reaction score
That is starting to sound like more time and money than I want to invest. Are there any stock 17inch Honda/Acura rims that fit without so much spacer being required? I don't want to go aftermarket.

beLIEver

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I just sold my 350Z yesterday and have decided to put a small portion of the cash toward fixing up my Honda and the rest toward my Supra fund.

beLIEver

Reaction score
This is the only reason I now have 1
sts350z-albums-my-z-picture3944-350z-4.jpg

Back