s2000 exhaust

slaiguy

Reaction score
found a guy thats selling his stock exhaust. dunno how much modding it would take, but would it be worth my while to pick it up? i have a v6 coupe w/ intake (if that helps anything at all).

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I got an S2000 exhaust for free years ago and was thinking about putting it on. Of course it was too short and I didn't have time to fool around with it so I took it to the junkyard. The mufflers would probably be able to be used though with medium modification needed. I have a 99 V6 sedan

SykVSyx

Reaction score
found a guy thats selling his stock exhaust. dunno how much modding it would take, but would it be worth my while to pick it up? i have a v6 coupe w/ intake (if that helps anything at all).

There is a guy on TAC that put the S2K exhaust on his V6 Coupe. Saw it once in person, looked good, didn't really notice a huge difference in how it sounded.

How much is the asking price?

slaiguy

Reaction score
only $100. but how much work do u think would be needed to be able to use it? and its the exhaust sytem, not just the mufflers. so far from searching other posts and this one too, doesnt seem worth it. i have the cl-s mufflers right now and im happy. just wanted to see if the s2000 system would be better.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Stick with the CL-S muffler's. From what I remember, there is a fair amount of work involved, and it would probably cost you more than the price you paid for the exhaust in the first place.

slaiguy

Reaction score
Stick with the CL-S muffler's. From what I remember, there is a fair amount of work involved, and it would probably cost you more than the price you paid for the exhaust in the first place.

thanks bro. i'll pass on the exhaust then...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Here is a S2K muffler on my accord. Keep in mind, im a 4 cyl and I have intake,velocity stack,header,no cat,resonator to the S2K muffler.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The work involved would be more than it would cost to just make a custom exhaust. I park next to an S2k everyday and I think the CL mufflers look better for an accord.

Back