Sacramento/Nor Cal Honda Meet and Cruise. November 23rd 2013.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
Bump! For those who plan on attending, please check into the Facebook Event page, that way I can keep a head count in one place. The page is in the original post. Thanks, guys!

wnavarro90

Reaction score
hey what ups, im probably going to be in the area that day and would like to show up....my question is how many people are already going? i dnt have a facebook n cant check

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
hey what ups, im probably going to be in the area that day and would like to show up....my question is how many people are already going? i dnt have a facebook n cant check

There are about 20 confirmed. Could be more, but that is who have said they are coming.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
The meet is tomorrow guys! We are gonna head out a bit early, as I would like to get the drive started while it's a bit light out. One last update on the original post, MAKE SURE TO READ IT!

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
Even with the decent amount of interest, we had two CB guys show up, and that was it. I do have to say, it was massively disappointing. It ended with just us taking the advanced drive, but man was it a ton of fun. I've never driven that hard in my life. I hope everyone had a good night anyway, and hope to see more guys at the next one. I'm thinking early January! People should still have Christmas break time, right?

Back