Sakuradrops808B: Version 2.0

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sick man doing the door panels on our cars aint always easy but you made it look like it is.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Thanks Fellas! I am now tempted to re-upholster the seats with vinyl and real leather but that "side airbag" system scares me. Too bad i have the 01 model then it would have been alot easier and cheaper doing it on my own. So i can also customized it. This is similar to what i want the shop to do for me:

100_4775.jpg

100_4787.jpg

Real soon!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yes i did, the fun part was the sewing. I just learned that skill this past Saturday but i did the whole thing from start to finish on Monday. It took me about 5 hours overall time for all 4 door panels and front middle arm rest. Im gonna be doing the sun visors, headliners, and making some matching pillows for the car... lolz.

For tips:

Our accords panels is just one-piece, i use adhesive spray (3m) and wire nip & tuck for the edges. I should have taken photos while i was doing it, too late now :( .

Yeah thats the problem I have. The edges along the bottom keep peeling up. What exactly did you use to keep them down?

eDub

Reaction score
I love the idea about what you plan on doing with the seats! I think that would be hot!

Quick Question: I think you've seen my project blackout thread; Im planning on doing the headliner soon and debating on should i use the same vinyl im using now or the darkest black suede i can find to do the headliner. what do you think and what would you do?

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Here you go guys, sorry i just woke up so i did it in with MS paint.

OMGWTFBBQ.jpg

Behind the door panel, you will see hole along the lines of the actual place were you are putting the new cloth. Use that to pull the electric wire (of your choice).

Back