Scion TC wing for the accord

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
I was reading through some old threads on this, and am contemplating this mod. It looks clean on the sedans I've seen, but none of the previous threads go in to specifics or DIY's. My question is not where to buy, but...

1. What year Scion(s) does this wing come on
2. Is it an exact fit, or a sloppy mod?
3. Is it only for the sedans... or can the coupes chime in on this one?

I ask about the coupes, because I've never seen this done on a coupe...only sedans, so I'm wondering about the trunk size differece between the 2dr and 4dr. Any help would be great.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Go to "Members List" and look under the "S" its like shakurasdrop or something. Its Ron from Hawaii and he has that lip.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If you cant find anything, just take some measurements of the wing, the mounting holes and then mark them with washable markers on your car to see where it would sit.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
on things like this,theres no real telling until somebody actually buys one or try's one out for themselves.
and from experience working on both accords and scions at the shop..i would say it would need modification..since our trunks have a little curve to them..where the scion trunks are shorter and more straight.
but dont take my word on that,cuz that's just appearance look guess.

Back