Season opener North East Style

custom rides401

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls.

I am from ReklessRacing.net and I am the Southern RI chapter leader.

We invite you all to the Season opener meet at Colt State Park in
Bristol RI.

Last year we drew in about 300 + cars and this year we are looking to
double that number.

Rekless Racing has members all throughout the U.S.A and some in Canada as
well as members fighting over seas.

We are a very large but very close community and invite anyone who wants to come to enjoy a great relaxing day.

All we ask is for a mature environment. There will be children in the area so
all we ask is for all our guests to have respect while they are there.

I hope to see some beautiful 6th gens come and help me represent.

Here is the flier and some pictures that were taken last year.

Rekless-Racing-Color.gif

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Rekless Racing.....sounds.......reckless. :eekwtf:

Doubt I can go, weekends already filling up like crazy.

custom rides401

Reaction score
ha ha ha yea we get that alot about the name. but we just can't change it. Makes people ask questions lol.

We do alot of charity car shows and we try to set a good example in our communities.
We do not condone "Rekless" behavior lol, the club used to be a small group who went to
tracks and raced. then it expanded into what it is today.

custom rides401

Reaction score
wow.....

so instead of reading my pleasant encouraging introduction, and reading how we will have around 600 cars at our meet, and how we are a great group of people who do nothing but respect the laws.....you see the words "Rekless Racing" and jump down my throat? Thats complete bull ****. wow.

Really?!?!

I thought you guys were a little more open minded about things.

OK so I will re state this....

Rekless Racing humbily invites anyone from this forum who wants to have a good relaxing day. There will be food, yard games, a sign up booth etc. It is a great day to bring the youngsters as it will be a safe environment for them. closed minded people are not welcome. basically because we just don't want any trouble at our meets and try to nip it in the butt before it happens.

:smash:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
wth? Relaaaaaax man. No one's jumping down your throat at all.

A handful of ppl just expressed that the title of the meet (or name of the website) is a big initial turn-off. No need to say our replies were "complete bull****" .... I don't think you'll get us to feel guilty for our simple replies that didn't even contain a hint of ill intentions.

"6thgenaccord.com does not condone nor support street racing" ...... put two and two together.....

custom rides401

Reaction score
sorry guys.

It is just a weird subject. We are so used to people on other sites bashing out name lol. We don't at all condone any type of street racing, burn outs reckless driving, anything.

The name just came along when the site was first created because the initial people used to Legally track race. not street race.

Back