fy3z.jpg

5gyg.jpg

jumc.jpg

jwdc.jpg

bwa4.jpg

ks34.gif

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Thats a great color on those cars. Always thought a graphite "Type-X" interior swap would be nice. The wheels look good too. Not a fan of the halos. A retro kit would compliment it nicely though.....

agginline86

Reaction score
looks great!
I don't like the slammed look so ride height is perfect IMO, maybe like half an inch lower

Keep up posted on future updates

:squintrun:

ShiftShapa

Reaction score
Ya i dont like the slammed look too much either. and ya agginline86 i was asked do i want it half inch up or quarter inch up. I regret saying half an inch up lol.
The first picis when the car was already high. Rest of the pics are when the cars low. Its about 24-25 inch from ground.

Halos just came with the projector headlights. Rims I was fortunate to get 100 bux for the set of 4. But was looking for BBS RS with black inner and red cap, machine lip. So still on the hunt for some nice rims sux though cuz my bolt size is 4x114. Probably next summer.

ShiftShapa

Reaction score
Im thinking about gettin BBS RS rims with black inner, machine lip and red cap. Any thoughts?
or other opinions on rims?

Was also thinking of a lip and back? But i'm just worried that with a lip on a low car and when that lip hits the ground the front bottom bumper paint takes a beatttting

ShiftShapa

Reaction score
I wanna plastidip my rims white (rims dont look as nice in person :) ) with pearlizer.
anyone with info on how many coats of white is needed, as well as pearlizer?

17" rims.

Back