Should I do it???

02 CG5 SE

Reaction score
my cousin has one. typical dsm issues, but he loves it and wouldnt trade it in for anything.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
mah brown spidah :love: :whip_001:

i say no... 350 whp ain't bad, but a car tht old is prone to bring more problems down the road.... buy it as a toy for ur fobz :naughty:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, first off, for anyone saying it's downgrade, hell no, it's basically better in every way except for it's not as reliable. It isn't bad, I daily drove a 95 for 6 years, it had it's problems but nothing to make me want to get rid of it. Price, HELL NO.

It's making good power for the turbo, why he thinks he can get $5000 out of the smallest upgraded turbo is beyond me (and it would make that much power on a stock motor too). It's a good platform to go further but i'd buy a stock one for $2000, do fuel system/turbo and be $1000 ahead and know exactly what's up when something goes wrong. Plus if you want a built motor, it's really not that pricy on these cars.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
yea 350 AWHP that you will be fixing more then driving, trust me i have alot of dsm friends, and they spend more money fixing, then making fast. not a RELIABLE upgrade, alot FASTER upgrade, it comes down to which is more important to you. I vote NO

Back