Show off your interior

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Recently I've been less worried about my exterior because I spend most of my time inside my car anyways. So we might as well make it enjoyable, am I right? I'm starting this thread so people can show off their creativity with things like their custom made shift boots, custom headliner, arm rest, anything! I'm really hoping this thread doesn't fail horribly lol. Currently I'm working on a hardwood trunk unlike others I've seen I'm trying to cover the entire floor which will involve raising it slightly.

charlie438

Reaction score
my cars interior is a ugly blue color and i wanted to get new interior color(black).. how would that work?

Gmoney

Reaction score
There's a lot of ways to go about the interior there's a bunch of fabrics, dye and a lot of other materials you could use you just have to take everything apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I think coupes came with a charcoal color but I would personally stay away from dyes and go with using a black fabric, but chances are you aren't going to want to tackle that by yourself. Most custom interior DIYs that I've seen looks like glue and craft scissors.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No drastic changes to mine, just a few details here and there. Bigger plans to come though.

temporary_zps52fc8b84.jpg

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Only decent quality shot I have..

IMG_2293.jpg

And here's a random very low quality picture that shows the rear a little...

IMG_2093.jpg

The rear seats, black stitching, armrests, door panels, and headliner are all DIY. I was lucky enough to find a roll of the same Sparco fabric used on the Monza seats and used it for interior.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Only decent quality shot I have..

IMG_2293.jpg

And here's a random very low quality picture that shows the rear a little...

IMG_2093.jpg

The rear seats, black stitching, armrests, door panels, and headliner are all DIY. I was lucky enough to find a roll of the same Sparco fabric used on the Monza seats and used it for interior.

Looking good. I really like the sparcos. Did you carbon fiber wrap some dash pieces?

Back