SIRSIG reporting for duty !

PROJECT H

Reaction score
^same here.

every has a different opinion.... it helps 2 kno all the facts before pplz judge, but sometims ppl cant help it.

i like sirsig's ride... sounded pretty mean at the meet, and WOT down the street damn.. that SC J23 6MT swap is teh sex. haha

2449807_46_full.jpg

^<3 that pic for som reason. lol.

SIRSIG

Reaction score
i don't know what to say, i'm speechless... it's very warming to hear all the good stuffed that some of you guys said to me, and i really appreciate it, i felt, i have lawyers all around me :peace:

i'm hoping to get more sponsors by the end of this year (or maybe next) and changes will be delivered on my outside look :thumbsup:

champaned_out

Reaction score
PROJECT H said:
i like sirsig's ride... sounded pretty mean at the meet, and WOT down the street damn.. that SC J23 6MT swap is teh sex. haha

heh j32 i think you meant
but yea sounded mean at WOT but it was alot quieter than i would of thought a 300whp+ accord would sound like... i think i heard the SC whine more than the exhaust note almost haha

SIRSIG

Reaction score
alright fellas, here we go again!

tell me if i should do it or not?

2449807_85_full.jpg

Flat Black FTW?

indowanksta88

Reaction score
HELL YEA homie, that looks straight crazy, DOOOO ITTTT!!!! hahaha my bad man, that flat black looks insane as helll on your car. i personally think the oem fenders on the photoshop look better than the ones u have as well. hahah i am serious man, as soon as i saw that pic, it was right click, save as... hahaha

btw, i know this thread is pretty old but **** you bxflyist6thgen. end rant

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
alright fellas, here we go again!

tell me if i should do it or not?

2449807_85_full.jpg

Flat Black FTW?

Siggy just do an ordinary mettalic black, flat black is too much and as much of an oxymoron as this is to say, its too flashy, gets too much attention, thought you wanted less of that hence the S2K exhaust quiet and stock looking).

Im also thinking about selling my Si mufflers so hit me up if you want some higher flowing mufflers then the S2K ones you have now ;) Picked up some CLS mufflers that I might use, if a resonator doesn't solve my sound quality problem then im putting the CLS mufflers on, if that doesn't work then i'll probably just go with the EvoII's.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think it would look pretty hot, just make sure your wheels get painted flat black too so it all matches.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
SIRSIG, I'm a flat black fan, but I don't know.....:thinking:

I think if you change the fenders back to stock and switch the lip kit to OEM(easier said than done, I know), then the flat black would be a nice touch. Personally, the silver/CF is my fav.....but I guess I would have to step up a couple of litres w/ a S/C to be on your level! :bowdown:

Back