So guys...

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
Good luck man. I know it is buying Muscle Cars, I've gone through a lot of encounters with my dad buying several.

The biggest thing I gotta say is watch for bondo, especially in the inner fenders.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
LOL. going back to Ryan's point.... ummmm, are you already PLANNING on having more debt with this bank later?

The way I see it....... no debt......ever......on anything.

A mortgage is different :coffee:

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hey, look into Buick's line of muscle cars from 70'-72'. We got a skylark with a 350 4 barrel, bought a GSX hood and spoiler for it... it sounds ****ing amazing. And we payed like 3K for it. Little to no bondo as well as very little surface rust. Were getting a 4k paint job for it right now.... plus if you get a GSX stage 1 with the 455, it running 13sec 1/4 stock.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
The way I see it....... no debt......ever......on anything.

A mortgage is different :coffee:
in the next year i plan to:

get a CC but use it once a month or something
take out a car loan and make regular payments, but not too much cause id get penalized

i dont neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to, but credit runs this country. i want to be in a house after 5ish more years of renting...got to save up for that downpayment son :coffee:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i use a credit card for fricken everything, and just make sure i always pay the bill no matter what.... pretty simple for me.

but i still don't think i'll ever have a car payment ever again. oh wahts that? new car? aight, i'll be payin in straight cash, sonnnnn. :hihi: no way would i let a car cost me thousands of dollars extra just because i wanted it "now" but couldn't pay for all of it yet. psh.

mraw112

Reaction score
I would take the time to get money to buy the car first and not get a loan. Spending money on any car is pretty much throwing it away. Also you dont really know how much money the car will need to be fixed up. Old cars need a lot of money because the parts for them are hard to find. I'm fixing up an old toyota mr2. and its taking a lot more money than I thought it would, and I dont even have and engine for it yet. Good luck

Back