So this just happen...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cleaned up, one last try at having an adult conversation...

sb001, racist comments are not acceptable. Keep your posts civil or it will be more than a warning next time.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Woah, this thread was not this aggressive last I saw it. Gonna stay out of this one...

Get a quote from Esurance. When it was just my Acccord on the plan I was paying around $50 a month for full coverage. Since I merged my wife I it's close to $90 a month for two full coverage cars/drivers. Check 'em.

Lets keep it respectful guys. He made a mistake and owned up to it. Move along.

Good luck, bro.

DBO867

Reaction score
Woah, this thread was not this aggressive last I saw it. Gonna stay out of this one...

Get a quote from Esurance. When it was just my Acccord on the plan I was paying around $50 a month for full coverage. Since I merged my wife I it's close to $90 a month for two full coverage cars/drivers. Check 'em.

Lets keep it respectful guys. He made a mistake and owned up to it. Move along.

Good luck, bro.

50 bucks is affordable, when i went thru my last insurance, the agent told me himself it shouldnt be the amount i was paying. They mentioned that i did have a ticket, but that was over 3-4 years ago and the point is already gone. So i jus got stuck paying $80-90 for liability till i cancelled it

RawCarnage

Reaction score
50 bucks is affordable, when i went thru my last insurance, the agent told me himself it shouldnt be the amount i was paying. They mentioned that i did have a ticket, but that was over 3-4 years ago and the point is already gone. So i jus got stuck paying $80-90 for liability till i cancelled it

i wish i could get $80-90 for liability, im paying around $125 for it, and iv never been in a accident or anything im clean. but eh im only 21 so lets see if it goes down next year or next renewal.

DBO867

Reaction score
i wish i could get $80-90 for liability, im paying around $125 for it, and iv never been in a accident or anything im clean. but eh im only 21 so lets see if it goes down next year or next renewal.

yea itll eventually go down. i was getting a quote online and it came out to 135 a month, then i realized that i put my current age as the age that i first received my drivers license haha. Fixed it, and it dropped down to about 40-50 a month, which i will be buying

Back