(socal) anybody wana help install coilovers?

hendizzlez

Reaction score
im suppose to install them this coming friday at my meet, but i can't wait... hehehe anybody in socal with tools wana help me install them today or tomorrow?

lwlba

Reaction score
haha i would help but im gona be snowboarding. if ur doing it on the weekday i'll come over to chill maybe? if i dont have plans with the gf that is lol

lwlba

Reaction score
oh yea.. and that is as long as no spring compressor is involved :ugh:

hendizzlez

Reaction score
lol i think we might need the spring compressor to remove the oem springs? im free over the weekdays haha

i dont have much tools though..

indowanksta88

Reaction score
^^ nah if ur swapping coilovers, u wont need spring compressor, when u take out the the shocks the springs will be on them, and then just swap it out with the coilovers, unless u need to take the springs out of the shocks, u dont need spring compressors, but u can take the springs out the ghetto way like me and my freinds did lol, we were loosening the top bolt on the shock and then when it is almost loose, put it up against a side curb and loosen it all the way and let it shoot out hahah

hendizzlez

Reaction score
hahaha i thought we needed it cause i read the the diy on HT and it said so, but i guess only for springs.. thanks for the info, indo!

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
you should've let us know yesterday or else you'll be sporting them right now!!!:thinking: what kind of coilovers you putting anyways?
too bad i'm working tomorrow....

Back