Socal craigslist findings

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

$800????
maybe he forgot a zero?
or it's stolen....

I recognize those buildings. I know where this car is at. It's like two miles from my place, haha.

You should see what's up with it

the fuhhh. that looks better than mine :run:

I need to have a working car first before I go there. No way in hell I'm walking the two miles or so and back just to check out the car.

BTW, I'm 0 for 2 in terms of working vehicles right now....

That car was posted before in this thread. I thought a member here went to check it out, but not sure what happened.

I live near this guy, but I haven't actually checked out the car.

Ya I called him up last time he didn't answer. The car is missing two years of registration so that is like another $500 at least with late fees and all that.

Never got the VIN number from him. Found out about the registration from the DMV using the plate number. Went ahead and flagged it.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so, tht explains it haha

btw, is anyone near lancaster..? i need to pick up something, but i only have time this weekend... i'm afraid it might get sold by then....

6thGenJed

Reaction score
so, tht explains it haha

btw, is anyone near lancaster..? i need to pick up something, but i only have time this weekend... i'm afraid it might get sold by then....

i have a buddy that lives in LA but is always in lancaster cause of his gf. Shoot me a text Roy. and i can ask him.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just called the place and they already sold 2 of the 3 things i wanted :squintrun:

i need a hood, rear bumper and front bumper in Heather Mist Metallic dang it :madrun:

Back