Socal Sightings!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Moorpark CA
saw a ssm 98-00 sedan w/ a cf hood & hood pins, rims, 8k hid's, and black housed headlights. i was in the blue 8thgen civic

binbinn

Reaction score
i remember seeing this banged out bodykit rimmed out cf hood with the sides of the hood painted the car color, 'automatic' turbo intercooled o_O blue coupe in pomona parked at the swap meet. didnt look like anybody on 6thgen

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
9/12 at around 8 at yogurtland parking on garfield and valley.
silver (? ) sedan with drop, ww lip kit, retro, and some wheels (forgot how the wheels looked) anyone here?

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I'll check tomorrow. I think EX wheels like mine but I'll double check on my way to work :p. Socal ninjas decal on the middle of the rear windshield so they've been on 6GA for awhile to get that decal. I think clear 98-00 tails and blackhoused headlights with clear strips. I would take some pics but I'm afraid whoever it is is gonna walk out of their place and beat me :hide:.

wow late response sorry. are you in rosemead? that was probably the weekend i went to vegas and i left my car at my homies house lol.
Oh, what's next? :ughrun:

HA, nothing man. im actually thinking of doing the headgasket on the E36 and if i can get that done, then im selling my accord. i love both cars. and everytime i look at my E36 and drive it around, its just amazing how the car feels.

although, i would like to save up a ton of money, sell both cars, and get me one of the new GS <3

btw, spotted inspired, gilbert, twice on the 60East within the past month or 2.

99accord boi

Reaction score
spotted roy haha ..bought 6thgen decals off him
i shouldve taken a pic of my car parked behind his :eusa_wall:

hirichard

Reaction score
At 7:20 pm today on murrietta hot springs road in murrietta. Black sedan, tinted windows, lowered, 8k hids.

hirichard

Reaction score
Sunday sept 19. At 345pm in temecula. White 98-00 sedan with black primered bumper with blackhoused headlights with yellow high beams. Not lowered and okn steelies. On Jons pl. And Diego drive. On a drivewayn the house was at the corner of the street

Back