Socal Sightings!

99accord boi

Reaction score
there was this asian in a lowered white 6thgen roof rack black rims drove next to him for a good 5 mins and didnt aknowledge the fact that there was another 6thgen next to him i wanted to say wassup but he never looked over:thinking:
wats up with people theese days ??

accordrocca

Reaction score
Saw the 01-02 SSM Coupe again parked in a driveway on Calle Medusa in Temecula. Dropped on steelies now, I'm guessing you got jacked. Had stock headlights, and a huge decal between the windshield wipers saying "low life".
Damn homie way to burn me out. haha nah i moved out, that my parents.
but no i didnt get jacked, thank god

hirichard

Reaction score
Damn homie way to burn me out. haha nah i moved out, that my parents.
but no i didnt get jacked, thank god

Still live in the Area? Haha I love your coupe. I'm always up here and we pass by your parents place on the way to coffee bean and I'm like I gotta find out who this is. How'd you find out about the site

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
save a 4-banger silver 01-02 sedan yesterday on harbor blvd (around la habra area).. u came out from the bestbuy plaza on imperial and harbor... yellow fogs, HIDs, lowered, mesh 17" rims with Honda centercaps, exhaust and roof visor.. looked clean dude... i was rolling next to you in my corolla ofr a good 3-4 miles :lawl:

accordrocca

Reaction score
yeah ive been home for the holidays n been workin on my car non stop since i cant up north at school.
i think i might be sellin my red mugen rnrs if uve seen those cuz im buildin my h22
heard of the website when i went online to find a diy for my black housing headlights like the first week i got the car. ever since then ive been on this n jus recently signed up.

hirichard

Reaction score
My bad if I came off creepy haha. But I think I remember seeing the red wheels 16s right? Or 17 with beefy tires?

Back