FS: SOLD! Coilovers F&F Type 2.5 Mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Condition wise they are around 9/10 because of the road salt. I really loved them and the ride is amazing. They have 10k/8k setup with Eibach springs. Ride quality is amazing, you can go from really stiff to really soft ride. The only reason I am selling them is because I am selling my car and converted it back to stock. Otherwise I would of kept them.

As you can see, far left is a new shock (had to replace as for some reason it made some noise), second one is in anti-seize that's why its so greyed out. I tried my best to clean it, but it is not possible to get all of it out, though it is good for protection from road dirt/salt. The rear ones didn't have any coating, that's why you can see how the metal changed color after driving them for 3 months/1250 miles max. The new one has around 50 miles on it. I still have the box, all paper work, all the stickers as I haven't used them. Nothing is missing and you will get everything like when you bought new.

SOLD

NOTE: Everywhere where you see grey stuff, that's antisize, as it is a bit hard to clean off. I though of leaving it on (for protection) but decided to clean most of it off, so they look cleaner. There is nothing wrong with coilovers, 100% working, guarantee.

coil1.jpg

coil2.jpg

coil3.jpg

coil4.jpg

coil5.jpg

coil6.jpg

coil7.jpg

coil8.jpg

coil9.jpg

DSC06430.jpg

DSC06431.jpg

DSC06432.jpg

DSC06433.jpg

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: F&F Type 2.5 Mint condition

Good luck with your next car!

I really wish I could find a replacement spanner wrench lol. Thieves stole mine. Do you think they make replacements?

001Stunna

Reaction score

Good luck with the sale and the next car man. Ps. What did you decide on it being??? :p

Matt, you can probably order replacement wrenches of Ken.

turbo_911

Reaction score

I think they do. If I had extra one, I would donate it to you :) Btw, I'll check out hardware store tomorrow, maybe I can make a custom one from original? I will see if that is possible and won't be expensive lol.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

geez it seems like everybody selln there shyt

glws look like they in great condition

turbo_911

Reaction score

Thanks guys!

I have to sell it, because I have no use to them, otherwise I would of kept them for A LONG time...

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

Good luck with your next car!

I really wish I could find a replacement spanner wrench lol. Thieves stole mine. Do you think they make replacements?

A flathead screwdriver and a hammer. I find it actually works better than the supplied wrenches.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Slava, hope things work out, either way.

I know what it's like to have school bills to pay.

turbo_911

Reaction score

A flathead screwdriver and a hammer. I find it actually works better than the supplied wrenches.

I tried, it damages the locks... lol I used towel between screwdriver and locks.

Just use channel locks. Those spanner wrenches suck.

Stock ones yes, I modified mine to fit perfectly and not to slip :) lol

Slava, hope things work out, either way.

I know what it's like to have school bills to pay.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back