FS: SOLD!!! Discontinued PSPEC Tuning Short Shifter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattywak

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Sadly, I have to sell this piece that I have wanted to put on my car for a long time. I bought it literally YEARS ago from a member on this forum, but due to college or this or that never had time to install it. Now, having graduated and been thrown into the "real world" I am strapped for cash as the job hunt begins. So, I must part with this piece of kit that I once so loved.

For sale is a used PSPEC Short Shifter assembly already installed into a shifter box. All you have to do is take your shifter box out and install this one and you have full adjustability over shifter height and throw. Here's an official description:

"98-02 PSPEC SHORT SHIFTER KIT
The PSPEC shifter kit allows you to adjust shifter height and throw. It is made from CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum and precision ground 303 stainless steel. The kit comes with solid aluminum shifter frame bushings and a solid aluminum shifter retaining clip. All the hardware is stainless steel and the kit comes with supplied allen keys, grease, stickers, and loctite. An optional shift boot collar is supplied that can be used on your new PSPEC shifter and factory shift boot when upgrading your shift knob. The PSPEC shifter has the factory M10X1.5mm thread so any knob made for Honda will fit."

And here are the pictures. When I got the package initially, I opened it, checked to see what was inside, and then closed it and put it on a shelf in the kitchen. You get everything you see here, as that is everything that I got when I bought it. And as a special bonus it comes in stealthy, indiscreet packaging so that no prying eyes (or significant others who judge you for buying car parts) will be none the wiser.

IMG_20130204_204230_zps6b82cb5f.jpg

IMG_20130204_204256_zps4ea05f01.jpg

And the discreet packaging that it was shipped to me originally in!
IMG_20130204_204431_zps298487e2.jpg

Selling for $180 shipped obo. I know they were selling new for $200 and you still had to install them into your own box. Paypal ftw!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Discontinued PSPEC Tuning Short Shifter Kit

Shift box is CL-S? Does it come with everything you would get if you bought it new, or is a part(s) missing?

pattywak

Reaction score

Shift box is CL-S? Does it come with everything you would get if you bought it new, or is a part(s) missing?

Are you asking if it will work with a CL-S trans? I have no idea. I bought this to put it into my 99 Accord with an F23 and the factory 5-speed transmission. And as far as I know and was told from the last seller years ago who I have no reason to not trust, it comes with everything you would get if you bought it new with the added benefit of already being installed into the shifter box. So all you would have to do is take yours out and put this one in!

I hope this helped some! I'm not trying to screw anyone over here at all. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Thanks. Actually I was just asking what car the shift box came out of.

I know you're not shady, you've been around awhile. :)

pattywak

Reaction score

Thanks. Actually I was just asking what car the shift box came out of.

I know you're not shady, you've been around awhile. :)

Haha yeah, I know the description is a little vague because literally all I did was buy this and put it on a shelf. But yeah, the shifter box came out of a 98-00 Accord to my knowledge. :thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

it's patrick! :aznrun:

pattywak

Reaction score

sale pending! :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back