FS: SOLD: Retrofit Headlights and Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire127

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm putting my car back to stock and was seeing if any interest on here for my headlights and catback. Thought about taking out my Tein SS coilovers but too much trouble and not economic after finding stock suspensions and labor.

1. OEM Headlights with Morimoto H1 mini kit. Painted the inside of the headlights black while I had it apart, I loved the look of it. It has Volt HID Digital Kit that I purchased from kbcarstuff. I believe it's the 6000k or 4300k bulbs, can't remember lol but I can login to my account on kbcarstuff and find out later.

Anyways, the headlights work great. There's no leak or anything. I think I did the retrofit 2 or 3 summers ago. Love these retrofits, did them on my motorcycle after how well these turned out. I will have these taken out tomorrow when the set of stock headlights come in mail.

SOLD. That's for the headlights and the hid kits that go along with it.

2. Magnaflow Catback exhaust system for the 4cycl models. Loved the sound and doesn't sound ricey at all. Has a deep tone to it. You get what you see in the pictures, I left the hangers on them since the stock ones I bought came with them.

Not sure on the price again. I had to go out and buy a stock catback just to replace these. Will have to find or buy a box to ship these in as well.

SOLD

Headlights ready to be shipped

Link to gallery of pictures

Link to second gallery

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

Last edited:

pinoy209

Reaction score
Re: Retrofit Headlights and Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

I would love to see the retro headlight kit. Im very interested. Please PM me. Thanks!

hellfire127

Reaction score

I would love to see the retro headlight kit. Im very interested. Please PM me. Thanks!

Pics are in the link provided above

I'll take some more pics tomorrow during the day. Been raining all day today.

vishibhabra

Reaction score

Hey i am interested in buying the headlights !! can you pm me the final price shipped to 08854 ?

danmccormick87

Reaction score

Where at in Arkansas are you and if I met you somewhere, what would price not shipped be?

hellfire127

Reaction score

Bump, exhaust sold. Headlights still up. Ready to be shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back