Some before and after pics, work in progress

fuq777

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been working on this car for a few years and I finally have it near complete on the outside. I have already installed a CF hood, CF trunk, Full body kit and paint. Actually this is 2 body kits later and its finally done...the first one I was hit a week after install.

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

imagejpeg_2_14.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

imagejpeg_2_13.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

kn0x47

Reaction score
not bad. i like that body kit. now you just need to go lower and put some wheels on it

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I'll just ask how that rear quarter panel dent was fixed. Good job with fixing it.

Last edited:

fuq777

Reaction score
Good job on the work. Not a big fan of body kits and the bugatti style paint.

I wanted to break the Cf up a little bit, It came out better than what I was planning in my head.

not bad. i like that body kit. now you just need to go lower and put some wheels on it

I have some 18" Lexani Crystals to throw on it. Now I dont think I can lower it much more, I am already having troubles getting over a speed bump or even coming down my own driveway without scraping. lol

fuq777

Reaction score

I'll just ask how that rear quarter panel dent was fixed. Good job with fixing it.

Junkyard quarter and a lot of welding...pain in the ... But its done right

A little :rice: IMO. But to each his own, nonetheless great work :)

I didn't want to go to the full rice look, hopefully before I leave for afgan I will get the exhaust hung and my wheels on. I really want to get some 18" wheels with a decent lip and paint the lip white with black spoke.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
a stock height car with a body kit and wheels looks bad imo. if you like it then do what you will...i just hate bodykits :lawl:

and get some retrofitted headlights rather than the ones you have

fuq777

Reaction score
a stock height car with a body kit and wheels looks bad imo. if you like it then do what you will...i just hate bodykits :lawl:

and get some retrofitted headlights rather than the ones you have

It actually looks real nice with the body kit. If I didn't have an incline to my garage i would lower it, but im already too close as it is to get up my drive way without scraping. I hope that when I put the larger wheels it will raise the car just enough to have a reason to get adjustable coilovers.

Back