some crappy pics of a Lapping day

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
I took some pics, actually not so good, today in a lapping session.. enjoy!

38b61ba4.jpg

6d144478.jpg

39b38e98.jpg

59fcf603.jpg

d3a2bf7b.jpg

b829311c.jpg

2df5c2b3.jpg

04cae2cc.jpg

00ec39ac.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
auto focus didn't work very well huh? at least it's not a night shot. :eek:

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Here's a picture when i was passenger with a Race School intructor.. in the Type-R.

That was so amazing!! This was the most crazy car ride i've ever seen.

JAG_0131copy.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
my friend had a type-r with turbo. which is my first time riding in a turbo car. i like the BOV everytime he shifts. *drools*

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
very nice... but pix sux :p jk

where's ur car??

haha! parked in the pits! No racing on the circuit!

jdm_dynasty said:
my friend had a type-r with turbo. which is my first time riding in a turbo car. i like the BOV everytime he shifts. *drools*

well, that's surely fast but since i'm getting tired of drag racing (still not even race one time this summer).. i don't need to push high dyno results.. I'll take a race school training next year and starts with some Solo2 to perfect my "naturals" techniques. I'll race on circuit where true pilots are. I'm so tired of pulling it on straight lines..i need to feel some crazy curves, hard braking and acquire true racing techniques.. That's time to leave the drag strip.

dynasty

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
haha! parked in the pits! No racing on the circuit!

well, that's surely fast but since i'm getting tired of drag racing (still not even race one time this summer).. i don't need to push high dyno results.. I'll take a race school training next year and starts with some Solo2 to perfect my "naturals" techniques. I'll race on circuit where true pilots are. I'm so tired of pulling it on straight lines..i need to feel some crazy curves, hard braking and acquire true racing techniques.. That's time to leave the drag strip.

i agree. i never drag before in my life. LOL. that's no lie. i speed but no drag. intial d style racing is pretty darn cool. not sure what type of race that is called. drift race? touge or something like that. either way, i love it. :D

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
i agree. i never drag before in my life. LOL. that's no lie. i speed but no drag. intial d style racing is pretty darn cool. not sure what type of race that is called. drift race? touge or something like that. either way, i love it. :D

InitialD is a mix between drift and road racing. In the first stage, this is more based of drifting but has the stages forward, this is more road racing than drift. I used to to a lot of drag racing, and not always legit races and i'm tired of racing in straight line..

cdubb77

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
Here's a picture when i was passenger with a Race School intructor.. in the Type-R.

That was so amazing!! This was the most crazy car ride i've ever seen.

JAG_0131copy.jpg

U look like you were holding on for dare life in this pic. :p

Back