Some pictures

jcanni

Reaction score
Hey guys! I haven't been on in a very long time. I was bored and went out and took some pictures. Car hasn't changed at all. But, I do have a Euro (96 A4) trunk I picked up. I'm still in school and I don't have a job. So, The car will probably stay like this for sometime. But, my plans are definitely coilovers and volk le37t *if I can find a used set and if I get $.

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Very nice J. I really like the ocean shots. Throw up some interior pics if you ever get a chance. The fit and finish on the innards is where the Audi's really shine...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Oh my.... must. get. dropz.

Nice S4 man, I know I've seen it plenty of times before, but still. lol. Start eating the cheapest food possible and don't go out to the bars w/ ur friends. :hide:

Coilovers. Nao. O_O

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Looks great as always John. I passed a silver B5 S4 on the highway yesterday and it didn't look half as good as yours does.

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
Hey guys! I haven't been on in a very long time. I was bored and went out and took some pictures. Car hasn't changed at all. But, I do have a Euro (96 A4) trunk I picked up. I'm still in school and I don't have a job. So, The car will probably stay like this for sometime. But, my plans are definitely coilovers and volk le37t *if I can find a used set and if I get $.

NICE man my good friend has a 02 s4 we have some some big things to it check this out you should like it http://www.vimeo.com/1249448 its 3 inch down pipes and 3.5 from downpipes back my buddy just got one made 22 hundred bucks later lol its nasty here are the pics http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...a=1#/album.php?aid=2093215&id=38007959&ref=mf

good luck with the dub audi got to love them

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Looks good man, I love those S4's I really want one but like you I'm in school still too, my buddy and I are going to be building his GTI here soon and then at some point were gonna do up his M3, good luck with getting some coilovers soon **** would look dam hot with them.

Back