Songs you dont like to admit you like...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive never liked techno, i thought it was the worst music.......worse the country (im not a huge fan at all, haha) but lately, in my friends car, its fun to listen to when drving fast, like, depends on my mood tho.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Yeah, the only techno Ive really heard is the song from Blade. I think its called Vampire Dance or something. Its a good fast driving song.

talonted1990

Reaction score
I would have to say almost anything by Phil Collins and When the sun goes down by Kenny Chesney(yes that is country)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yea, seriously, as cheesy as it is now, it wasnt that bad then, but i listen to it now cuz like, no one expects that, and thats whats funny. like driving down main street in my town blasting the classical music station.......the one that plays the elevator music, haha. i always get a laugh out of that.

jonblizz

Reaction score
Mine Is Defianately Amazing By Aerosmith And That First Marilyn Manson Video Sweet Dreams And Aanother Is Probably Faith By George Michael

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Eric those 2 songs are good songs lol

I'll 2nd the justin timberlake - i like "cry me a river" :(

and i remember having the "if you wanna be my lover" song MEMORIZED back in like middle school lol when spice girls came out. but yeah... haven't listened to them in a long time

Back